Originally begun as McCrosky Place in 1922, Henley Place is virtually an island of 1920's architecture in the midst of modern development. With a short street with a tree-lined island in the middle, a variety of different homes overlook this central circle. Bungalow and Dutch Colonial Revival influenced styles of architecture can be seen along with the more traditional frame vernacular style houses.
The uniqueness of Henely Place is magnified by its being by-passed by the modern development that surrounds it.
Send any questions or comments
about this page to:
Return to City of Fort Myers
Top of Page